UK institutions invited to submit applications for the British Business Awards 2022 - Education Partnership of the Year Award
About the British Business Awards
Established in 2008, the biennial British Business Awards are a prestigious feature of the business calendar, serving as testimony to the depth, breath and success of British businesses operating in China, as well as recognising the excellent achievements of Chinese businesses operating in the UK.
This year, through eight award categories, the Awards showcase organisations and individuals who are achieving outstanding results, and who demonstrate the highest level of commitment to Sino-British trade and investment relations across a variety of disciplines in China.
Education Partnership of the Year Award
The Education Partnership of the Year Award, sponsored by the British Council, will be presented to a UK higher or further education institution that has partnered with a Chinese organisation to deliver significant impact. This Award recognises UK HE or FE education institutions that are actively engaged with China, their contribution to UK-China collaboration and to raise awareness of their success in doing so among audiences in both the UK and China.
- Eligibility is restricted to UK higher and further education institutions that are listed on the UKVI Register of Licensed Sponsors (Tier 4).
- Partnerships must have started no earlier than 2017.
- Nominations must be endorsed by a Vice-Chancellor or College.
Judges will look for evidence of:
- A partnership that has had a significant impact and exceptional performance in multiple areas, including teaching, graduate employability, student experience and others
- A partnership that has led to other projects or initiatives
- A collaboration that has enhanced the UK institution’s international profile and contributed to the Chinese partner’s internationalisation
- Partnership that has made a significant contribution to local and regional development in the UK and China
- Queen’s University Belfast - 2020
- University of Edinburgh - 2018
- University of Nottingham (Ningbo) - 2016
UK institutions are invited to submit an application for the Education Partnership of the Year Award at britishbusinessawards.org by 1 July 2022.