Time: 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm, Monday, 16 September 2019
Venue: Landmark Building 4F, Bldg 1,No. 8 East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Please scan the QR code on this page or click into the button to register.
The British Council Beijing is now looking for those interested in joining our growing team of IELTS Examiners. This is your opportunity to develop your skills and abilities further and be part of a team of professionals.
This drop-in session offers a chance for attendees to:
- Find out more about working with the British Council as an IELTS Examiner and the various development opportunities provided with this role.
- Understand why the British Council is a supportive employer offering a contract with flexible working hours and high earning potential.
- Meet and ask about the hiring process and work details.
- Learn more about IELTS and the work of the British Council in China
- Receive a complimentary gift bag (limited to the first 30 attendees)
We look forward to warmly welcoming you to our Open Evening.
Refreshments will be provided.
Don't forget to bring your CV!
Registration deadline: Wednesday 11 September 2019