We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Test Day Supervisor in East China.
You will need:
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years’ full time working experience.
- Mandarin native-speaker competence and English level C1 (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent)
- Strong sense of responsibility, strong sense of customer service, strong interpersonal communication skill, attention to detail
For more information on the requirement, please refer to the IELTS Test Day Supervisor Role Profile.
The above position is a part-time job. The approximate gross pay ranges from RMB72 to RMB180 per hour depending on the role on test day.
Before completing the IELTS Test Day Supervisor Application Form, please download to read IELTS Test Day Supervisor Role Profile and Guidance on Completing the Application Form.
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the application.
- IELTS Test Day Supervisor Application Form (Word file)
- IELTS Test Day Supervisor Reference Request (two employment related references, to be sent directly from reference providers)
- Scanned copies of education qualification
- Scanned copies of language certificates
If you do not hear from us, you should assume that your application is unsuccessful.
If you have applied for this post before, please do not re-apply. If you are involved or plan to be involved in IELTS teaching in any form, please do not apply. Applications fail to made on our standard application form will not be considered.
Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council’s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights.
All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.
The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Council's Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.