Are you a higher education institution in China interested in hosting UK students at your university? Get involved in Generation UK.
Generation UK aims to increase awareness of the growing opportunities for UK students in China and highlight China as an attractive destination to visit and engage with through study and work.
There is a need for UK students to develop a greater understanding of China as an influential player in today’s world. Only through better understanding and cross-cultural communication can a strong and harmonious relationship be developed between the UK and China.
By encouraging UK students to engage with China, we want to bring our young people closer together, increase mutual appreciation and trust, and pave the way to lasting links and partnerships, which will create greater social and economic benefits for both countries.
What is on offer for academic institutions in China?
We work with a number of Chinese universities to offer a range of opportunities for UK students to study in China, such as:
- summer schools
- short-term study programmes (one semester or a year)
- degree programmes
By participating in our programme, you will help to internationalise your student body and boost your institution’s profile among students and universities in the UK.
We currently have scholarship programmes with the following government departments and institutions:
- China Scholarship Council
- China Education Association for International Exchange
- Chongqing Municipal Education Commission
- Fujian Provincial Education Department
- Hubei Provincial Education Department
- Shandong Provincial Education Department
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Tianjin Municipal Education Commission
- Zhejiang Provincial Education Department
How to get involved
To find out more about how you can get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also sign up to our newsletter to find out more about the opportunities on offer and to stay updated on the latest news and events from the Generation UK team.