We are looking for suitably qualified individuals to join our team of IELTS Clerical Marker in East China.
You will need:
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification
- Mandarin native-speaker competence and English level B2 (IELTS 6 or equivalent)
- Personal qualities of trustworthiness, ability to pay attention to detail, conscientiousness and reliability
For more information on the requirement, please refer to the IELTS Clerical Marker Role Profile.
The above position is a freelance part-time job. The approximate gross pay ranges from RMB 120 to RMB 240 per hour depending on marking efficiency.
Before completing the IELTS Clerical Marker application form, please download the IELTS Clerical Marker Role Profile and Guidance on Completing the Application Form.
Please send the following documents to CNSHClericalSupport@britishcouncil.org no later than 23:30 on 16 April 2017 to complete the application.
- IELTS Clerical Marker Application Form
- IELTS Clerical Marker Reference Request (3 references, to be sent directly from reference providers including your current / most recent employer, or most recent academic referee)
- Scanned copies of education qualification
- Scanned copies of language certificates
If you do not hear from us by 24 April 2017, you should assume that your application is unsuccessful.
If you have applied for this post before, please do not re-apply. If you are involved or plan to be involved in IELTS teaching in any form, please do not apply. Applications fail to made on our standard application form will not be considered.