Contract: Part-time | Salary: 660RMB per session before ITT (Individual Income Tax) | Start Date: ASAP | Deadline for applications: 9 June 2019 (23:59 Beijing time)
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Test Day Invigilator in Kunming.
To work as an invigilator, you must meet the following requirements:
- Chinese passport holder
- Excellent spoken English (minimum IELTS Band 5.5 or equivalent) and Chinese
- Strong sense of security and responsibility
- Good attention to details
- Good customer care
- Ability and confidence to speak in front of a group of people
- Good team work and being active in supporting others
- Ability to work on Thursday and Saturday mornings
- May involve working with children under 18
Available for training program on 22 June 2019
Applicants available to work on Thursday are preferred.
For more information, please see the IELTS Test Day Invigilator Role Profile below.
Before completing the IELTS Test Day Invigilator Application Form, please read IELTS Test Day Invigilator Role Profile carefully. Guidance is provided to help you to complete the application form.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com to complete the application.
- IELTS Test Day Invigilator Application Form
- Three IELTS Test Day Invigilator Reference Request
If you have applied for this post before, please do not re-apply. If you are involved or plan to be involved in IELTS teaching in any form, please do not apply. Applications fail to made on our standard application form will not be considered.
If you are interested in applying and feel that you are suitable for the role, please apply before 9 June 2019 (23:59 Beijing time).
If after submitting an application you have not heard from us by 22 June 2019, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.