We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Test Day Invigilator in Southwest China.
To work as an invigilator, you must meet the following requirements:
- Chinese passport holder
- Excellent spoken English (minimum IELTS Band 6.5 or equivalent) and Chinese
- Strong sense of security and responsibility
- Good eye for detail
- Good customer care
- Ability and confidence to speak in front of a group of people
- Ability to cope with changes/difficult situations
- Ability to work on Thursday and Saturday mornings
- May involve working with children under 18
- Available for training on 22 April 2017 in Chengdu.
Applicants available to work on Thursday and in Chengdu surroundings districts are preferred.
For more information on the requirement, please refer to the downloadable IELTS Test Day Invigilator Role Profile.
The above position is a part-time job. It is paid at 660RMB per session.
Before completing the IELTS Test Day Invigilator Application Form, please read IELTS Test Day Invigilator Role Profile carefully.
Please send the following documents to Chongqing.Examcs@britishcouncil.org.cn to complete the application.
- IELTS Test Day Invigilator Application Form
- Three IELTS Test Day Invigilator Reference Request
If you have applied for this post before, please do not re-apply. If you are involved or plan to be involved in IELTS teaching in any form, please do not apply. Applications fail to made on our standard application form will not be considered.
Closing Date: 5 April 2017
If after submitting an application you have not heard from us by 11 April 2017, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.