We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS on Computer Test Day Personnel pool in East China.
You will need:
- Excellent English skills in Listening, Reading, and Speaking (minimum IELTS Band 6 or equivalent)
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification
- Strong sense of security and responsibility
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong sense of following standard procedure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confident to speak in front of a group of people
- Ability to cope with changes/ difficult situations
- Good customer care
For more information on the requirement, please refer to the IELTS on Computer Test Day Personnel Role Profile-East China.
Before completing the IELTS on Computer Test Day Personnel Application Form, please download the Recruitment Information Pack to read IELTS on Computer Test Day Personnel Role Profile.
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the application.
- IELTS on Computer Test Day Personnel Application Form (Word file)
- IELTS Test Day Invigilator Reference Request
- Scanned copies of education qualification
- Scanned copies of language certificates
If you have applied for this post before, please DO NOT re-apply. If you do not hear from us, you should assume that your application is unsuccessful.
The above position is a part-time job.
The successful applicant would be deployed as Assistant Supervisor or Invigilator based on different arrangement needs and is paid at RMB50-60 per hour. (approximate work time: 0700 – 1700)
If you are involved or plan to be involved in IELTS teaching in any form, or plan to take IELTS test, please do not apply.
Applications fail to be made on our standard application form will not be considered.