We are the UK’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and China.
We have worked with millions of young people in China and thousands of professionals and policy makers through our English, exams, arts, education and society programmes. That includes:
- the 800,000 people who have taken an exam with us within the last year, be it an English language exam such as IELTS exam or a professional exam such as the ACCA
- the 10,000 English teachers and one million students who have benefitted from our English language teacher training programme in the last two years
- the nearly 150,000 Chinese students currently studying in the UK, many of whom have engaged with our work encouraging student mobility
- the 1 billion people reached by our 2015 Year of Cultural Exchange, which comprised over 200 events across 14 Chinese cities
- the 3,200 social entrepreneurs who have received skills training and professional mentoring since 2009.