The China IELTS Network is currently seeking potential local invigilators in Shenzhen, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Changsha, Nanchang and Nanning.
You will need
- Excellent spoken English (minimum IELTS Band 7 or equivalent)
- Strong sense of security and responsibility
- Good attention to details
- Good customer care
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability and confidence to speak in front of a group of people
- Ability to cope with changes/difficult situation
For more information on the requirement, please refer to the IELTS Test Day Invigilator Role Profile below.
The above position is a part-time job. It is paid at RMB 660 per session before tax.
How to apply?
Before completing the IELTS Test Day Invigilator Application Form, please read IELTS Test Day Invigilator Role Profile carefully.
Please send the following documents to Guangzhou.IELTSTDP@britishcouncil.org.cn to complete the application.
- IELTS Test Day Invigilator Application Form Part A
- IELTS Test Day Invigilator Application Form Part B
- Scanned Copies of Language Certificate
- Scanned Copies of Degree Certificate
If you have applied for this post before, please do not re-apply. If you are involved or plan to be involved in IELTS teaching in any form, please do not apply. Applications fail to made on our standard application form will not be considered.