Global Exams Services Team of the British Council is recruiting freelance, hourly paid Assistant Supervisor to administer weekday non-IELTS exams.
Suitable candidates should have the following experience, qualifications and competencies:
- Chinese 2nd Generation ID Card holder
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Speak and read English fluently - English language level of CEFR B2 or equivalent (eg Cambridge English FCE, IELTS 6/5.5, CET-6 500)
- 1-2 years’ experience of working with the British Council examinations in China
- Strong sense of security and responsibility
- Good attention to detail
- Good customer care
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills
- Good team work and support others
- Familiar with computer software and operations
Weekday Assistant Supervisor:
- Desired working date: weekday in March, June, September and December each year, usually arranged for up to 5 working days during the 1st full completion week of the month.
- Hourly rate and Allowance: The invigilation fee ranges from RMB100 to RMB124 per hour before IIT (Individual Income Tax) depending on the role on test day plus flat-rate transportation fee for training and invigilation.
- Test day work invitation: Once you are selected into our Assistant Supervisor pool, you may receive our invitation before each session
City: Beijing, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Changsha, Shenzhen
招聘城市：北京, 武汉, 广州, 长沙, 深圳
*For more information about the responsibilities and requirements of Global Exams Services Test Day Assistant Supervisor, please refer to the Role Profile.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; however we thank all applicants for your interest.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and diversity, and child protection. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
If you are interested in becoming an Assistant Supervisor, please fill in the application form according to your base city. Please kindly note this is the procedure ONLY for new Assistant Supervisors. For existing Assistant Supervisors, we will send invitations soon.
* Please fill in the application form in English.
- Weekday Assistant Supervisor: Beijing, Wuhan
- Please kindly send your completed application form to assigned mailbox: BJDist.TDP@britishcouncil.org.cn
- 工作日助理主考：北京, 武汉
- Weekday Assistant Supervisor: Guangzhou, Changsha, Shenzhen
- Please kindly send your completed application form to assigned mailbox: GZDist.TDP@britishcouncil.org.cn
- 工作日助理主考：广州, 长沙, 深圳