We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Test Day Invigilator in East China.
You will need:
- Excellent English skills in Listening, Reading and Speaking (minimum IELTS Band 6 or equivalent)
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years' full time working experience
- Strong sense of security and responsibility
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong sense of following standard procedure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confident to speak in front of a group of people
- Ability to cope with changes/difficult situations
- Good customer care
For more information on the requirement, please refer to the IELTS Test Day Invigilator Role Profile.
The above position is a part-time job. It is paid at RMB660 per session. You would be expected to work from 0710 – 1230 approximately.
Before completing the IELTS Test Day Invigilator Application Form, please download the Recruitment Information Pack to read IELTS Test Day Invigilator Role Profile and Guidance on completing the application form.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com to complete the application.
- IELTS Test Day Invigilator Application Form (Word file)
- IELTS Test Day Invigilator Reference Request
- Scanned copies of education qualifications
- Scanned copies of language certificates
If you have applied for this post before, please DO NOT re-apply. If you do not hear from us, you should assume that your application is unsuccessful.
If you are involved or plan to be involved in IELTS teaching in any form, or plan to take IELTS test, please do not apply.
Applications failing to be made on our standard application form will not be considered.
Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council’s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights.
All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.
The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Council's Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.