Running for nearly a decade, Connections through Culture is a long-term programme to develop exciting cultural collaborations between artists and arts organisations, supporting long-lasting relationships between China and the UK.
The programme offers support, information, advice, networking opportunities and development grants to artists and arts organisations in China and the UK.
China and the UK both have a rich cultural heritage. Artists and arts organisations in both countries can benefit from the inspiration gained from exchanging ideas and sharing their cultural history.
Although the grants are available to all UK artists, Connections through Culture receives additional specific support from the Scottish government for projects with a Scottish connection.
What does Connections through Cultures offer?
Details of the next 4 rounds:
|Round 31 (Visits from July to September 2019)
- Applications open: Monday 1 April 2019
- Application deadline: Sunday 5 May 2019
- Results out: Monday 3 June 2019
Round 32 (Visits from October to December 2019)
- Applications open: Monday 1 July 2019
- Application deadline: Friday 4 August 2019
- Results out: Monday 2 September 2019
Round 33 (Visits from January to March 2020)
- Applications open: Monday 30 September 2019
- Application deadline: Friday 3 November 2019
- Results out: Monday 2 December 2019
Round 34 (Visits from April to June 2020)
- Applications open: Monday 30 December 2019
- Application deadline: Friday 2 February 2020
- Results out: Monday 2 March 2020
For more information, please contact: email@example.com