Here you’ll find links to information resources relevant to UK China higher education partnerships and transnational education (TNE).
The British Council’s IES is an exclusive set of services for UK education institutions. It offers online access to current market intelligence and information to support internationalisation strategies, including UK China higher education partnerships.
Our offers include:
- an expert Insight and Consultancy team to guide partnership, recruitment and research strategies
- news of opportunities in China and all over the world and access to our unique U-compass interactive tool
- over 50 country education market reports, research and specialist reports on partnership interest areas, such as TNE
- latest statistical data, analysis and summaries of national government policies and market trends
Register for IES (UK providers only)
An annual conference for leaders in international education, Going Global offers a valuable chance to explore issues and themes that impact global education, including partnerships, TNE and mobility. Here you’ll find details of upcoming and past Going Global events and conference publications.
The British Council’s Knowledge Centre provides:
- research and analysis to inform policy discussion
- exploration of issues and themes (including partnerships) across global higher education, such as mobility
- access to thematic reports on global trends and market opportunities for higher education, including East Asia and China.