Call for Applications is open to the UK institutions.
The British Council China is now inviting grant applications from UK organisations for a China-UK partnership researching pedagogical needs in the application of new information technologies in K-12 English classrooms in China. This project is intended to generate outputs that are contextually relevant, scalable and of significance at a national level, and can contribute to the greater access and effectiveness of high-quality CPD (Continuous Professional Development) resources for English teachers and teacher researchers interested in ICT (Information and Communications Technology) for ELT (English Language Teaching) in China.
This Call offers a unique opportunity to:
- explore pedagogical needs related to the application of new information technologies in K-12 English classrooms in China.
- collaboratively develop relevant content for inclusion within a nationally accessible MOOCs on ICT for ELT to address identified pedagogical gap(s).
|Application deadline||23:59, Friday 27 October 2023 (UK Time)|
|Proposal Submission firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Subject of your email||EMaDA Application re SCNU|
|Call for application documents||1. Call for Application
2. Appendix 1 Application Form
3. Appendix 2 Proposed Activity Based Budget
4. Appendix 3 Eligible and ineligible costs
5. Appendix 4 Grant Agreement (Template only)
6. Appendix 5 Eligibility Checklist
7. Appendix 6 Scoring Form
8. Appendix 7 Award Categories – Outputs and Outcomes
9. Appendix 8 China Partner Project Details
10. Appendix 9 Including Gender Equality Considerations in Project Design