Q1：What is UCAS ID？
When you register with UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) Apply, you will get a 10-digit Personal ID Number like this: 123-456-7890. It is very important to ensure that your UCAS ID and personal details submitted to us are accurate and match what the you put in your UCAS application, so that your results can be sent to the correct university.
Q2: How long is the result valid for?
The result is only valid for the year the test is taken and cannot be carried over to a re-application.
Q3: Can I take Cambridge Assessment Admission Tests this year if I don’t plan to apply for university in this year?
Yes, but as the result is only valid for the year the test is taken and cannot be carried over to a re-application, you need to take the exam again in the year you plan to apply for universities.
Q4: How to deal with the time clash between different exams?
With the same exam series, there may be different scenarios of exam timetable clash:
1) For timetable clash between multiple subjects of Cambridge Assessment Admission Testing registered at our center, we will make re-arrangement accordingly. Candidates should refer to the Confirmation Letter for the final timetable. If there is any timetable clash between two exams, one of them will be rescheduled for a different time on the same date. Candidates should be under full center supervision during the break between two exams. During the break, candidates will not be permitted to use mobile phones nor any other electronic devices or communicate with the other candidates.
2) We are unable to make any rearrangement for timetable clash between Cambridge Assessment Admission Testing registered at our center and other exams (e.g. Cambridge International exams). Candidates should avoid any timetable clash before registering for exams.
Q5: Notice to Under-18 Candidates
While registering under 18 candidates at our center, the parents and/or guardians should:
1) Read carefully the Child Protection Policy on our exams registration system
2) Download and complete the relevant documents
3) Indicate how the candidate will leave the test venue after the exams, and upload relevant documents to the registration system as required
4) On test day, parents, guardians or any other authorized person(s) must present to the invigilators the original copy of ID which matches the scanned copy uploaded onto our exam registration system.
* Please refer to the “Notes on Under 18 Candidates Safe Collection” for more detailed information.