The registration for Cambridge International May/June 2022 session is open for registration.
Exam period: Late April – June 2022
1. REGISTRATION TIMELINE
- Standard Entry deadline: 15 February 2022, 17:00 (China standard time)
- 1st Late entry deadline: 11 April 2022, 17:00 (China standard time)
- 2nd Late entry deadline: 13 April 2022, 17:00 (China standard time)
* If the application status is not “Payment Successful” by the deadlines for different stages, the late entry penalty for the next stage will be charged.
- Access Arrangement Application Deadline: 14 February 2022, 17:00 (China standard time)
2. REGISTRATION GUIDANCE AND EXAM FEE
Please refer to the Cambridge International Exam Registration Guidance and submit an application on our online registration system.
Click here to download the Cambridge International Exam Registration Guidance
The Registration Guidance document is comprised of three parts:
- Registration Notice and FAQs: including the questions that you may have during the registration process.
- SRS Registration System Guidance: the step-by-step procedures of using our registration portal to complete the exam registrations.
- Exam Information Sheets: including registration timeline, option codes of most available subjects, exam timetable, and exam fee list of different entry stages.
Please go through this document and make sure that you understand and accept the content of this document before you submit registrations. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Once the payment of your exam application is completed, you are not allowed to modify your registrations. You are responsible for any mistakes of the registrations due to your own reasons.
You will receive the exam details, including exam venue information and important notice, around 1-2 weeks before the exam by email.
Contact us if you encounter any problems while registering for exams.
3. REFUND AND CANCELLATION
Applicant who submits a refund request that meets the refund conditions and provides valid evidences with the official seal before the indicated deadline is entitled to receive the refund that is in accordance with the refund rate once the refund request is approved.
Contact us if you need to apply for exam cancellation and refund.
- Deadline for Refund Application:
13 April 2022, 17:00 (China standard time)
All applications should be submitted by sending emails to us before the deadline. No refund will be provided if the request is submitted after the deadline.
- Acceptable Refund Conditions：
Condition 1: Temporary physical or mental illness (permanent or long-term illness is not acceptable)
Condition 2: Time clash with school exams or other official exams
Condition 1: Evidence can be a medical report or accident report (or similar), which should be issued by an authorised body. The report should include both the signature of the doctor or professional and stamp of the institution as well as indicate how the situation prohibits the candidate from taking the exam on the scheduled date.
Condition 2: The evidence can be the statement with the official seal of the school or the confirmation letter of the official exams.
*Candidate should provide translation in English if the report is issued in Chinese.
150 CNY (VAT excl.) refunded for each exam component
Candidates can only apply for cancellation by option (e.g., 9708/DY), not by component (e.g., 9708/12)
Only the components that with real exam to take place are refundable. Components of carry forward nature are not refundable.
Refund applications out of other conditions are not acceptable. Contact us to get more details.