The registration for OxfordAQA International AS/A-level and International GCSE May/June 2022 session opens now.
- Standard registration deadline: 15 February 2022, 17:00 (China Local Time)
- 1st Late entry deadline: 18 April 2022, 17:00 (China Local Time)
- 2nd Late entry deadline: 20 April 2022, 17:00 (China Local Time)
* In the event of any inconsistency between the above registration timeline and the timeline presented on our online registration system, the one published on this website shall prevail. We are sorry for the confusion this may have caused and will correct the error as soon as possible.
* If the application status is not “Payment Successful” by the indicated deadline for different stages, the late entry penalty for the next stage will be charged.
REGISTRATION GUI DANCE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
Please refer to the OxfordAQA Exam Registration Guidance and submit an application on our online registration system.
The Registration Guidance document is comprised of three parts:
- Registration Notice and FAQs: aiming to answer questions that you may have during the registration process.
- SRS Registration Guidance: demonstrating the step-by-step procedures of using our registration portal to complete the exam registrations.
- Information Sheets: including information like registration timeline, option codes of most available subjects, exam timetable, and exam fee list of different entry stages.
Please go through this document and make sure that you understand and accept the content of this document before you submit registrations. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Once the payment of your exam application is completed, you are not allowed to modify your registrations. You are responsible for any mistakes of the registrations due to your own reasons.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION
According to the refund policy, applicant who submits a refund request that meets the refund conditions and provides valid evidences with the official seal before the deadline is entitled to receive the refund that is in accordance with the refund standard once the refund request is approved.
Deadline for Refund Application:
Before the deadline of late entry stage (deadline of late entry stage can be found on Information Sheets)
Acceptable Refund Conditions：
Condition 1：Temporary physical or mental illness（permanent or long-term illness is not acceptable）
Condition 2：Time clash with school exams or other official exams
Evidences Required ：
Condition 1: Evidence can be a medical report or accident report (or similar), which should be issued by an authorised body. The report should include both the signature of the doctor or professional and stamp of the institution as well as indicate how the situation prohibits the candidate from taking the exam on the scheduled date.
Condition 2: The evidence can be the statement with the official seal of the school or the confirmation letter of the official exams.
Once the refund application is approved, the applicant can receive 150 CNY for each unit.
For International GCSE exams, candidates can only apply for cancellation by option (e.g., 9201), not by unit (e.g., 9201/1)
Refund applications out of other conditions are not acceptable. You can contact us to get more details.